Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Down in the Basement Lab – Tuesday 12 Aug 2008

Isaac Hayes – Theme from Shaft
Sam & Dave – Hold On, I'm Comin'
Blues Brothers – Peter Gunn Theme
Blues Brothers – Perry Mason Theme
Ry Cooder – Paris, Texas
Al Green – Let's Stay Together
John Mayer Trio – Everyday I Have The Blues (Live)
Eddie Floyd, Wilson Picket, Jonny Lang, Blues Brothers Band - 6345789
Pink – Tell Me Something Good
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings – Be Easy
Sam & Dave – You Left The Water Running
Joss Stone – Snakes & Ladders
Diana Krall – Cry Me A River
Corrine Bailey Rae – I'd Like To

Compare & Contrast - Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun

Paul Anka – Black Hole Sun
Katie Noonan – Black Hole Sun

Jimmy Little – Under the Milky Way
Ian Moss – Georgia On My Mind
The Bad Plus – Life on Mars
Pablo Discobar – Devil's Song
Chase the Sun – I'm Going To Hell
John Mayer Trio – Vultures (Live)
Pablo Discobar – I Won't Beg
Pablo Discobar – Rollerblades and Hot-Pants
Stevie Wonder – Stevie Ray Vaughn Blues (Live)
Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis – Georgia On My Mind (Live)

No comments: